Siroco is a nantes carrot with great smoothness and strong resistance that is recommended for slicing and cello markets.
Carrot Nantes Main-Overwinter
Consult the resistances abbreviation page
HR : Powdery mildew (Eh)
IR : Cavity spot (P) ; Aster Yellows (Ay)
Cycle: Fall harvest
Harvest: Fresh and processing
- - Strong tops, good disease resistances,
- - Good aptitude to harvest by top lifting,
- - Very smooth
- - Cylindrical shouldered shape
- - Well rounded tips at maturity
- - Average length: 8”- 9”
- - Average diameter: 1”1/2 – 1”3/4
- - Good internal and external color with a small core, no green shoulders
Vilmorin is a brand of the Business Unit Vilmorin-Mikado. The genetic resistances are not dispensed from prophylactic measures to be used as an addition. Our recommendations, suggestions, growing cycles and maturity information are only indicative and based on our own observations and our general experience. They are not contractual and they do not necessarily imply a successful harvest and/or result. The success of the cultivation also depends on factors non-related with the seed.